As I mentioned in my review of Melissa Ohden’s book, I have been a prolife advocate for ages. I haven’t always known how to go about it, but my intentions have always been good.
The women’s march closely followed by the march for life kind of did something to my heart. Shouldn’t all women be marching for life? If someone feels she HAS no choice but have an abortion…Is that actually a choice?
I’ve wondered for years what sort of practical things could be done to show unexpectedly pregnant women that we support them. Finally, here’s a beautiful example of God’s hands and feet for these women.
Love in a Box is a pro-love initiative launched to help save babies and help moms get plugged into local churches for spiritual, emotional and physical support through an Embrace Grace group.
You have the opportunity to speak into the life of a mom that could possibly be contemplating a life or death decision. You can encourage, uplift and inspire her to choose life and to get plugged into an Embrace Grace support group at a local church.
We want to help brave moms choose life and get plugged into a spiritual family so they can be saved, discipled, mentored and be a part of a community that loves them the way Jesus loves.
Boxes are distributed to pregnancy centers nation-wide and given to young, single women with positive pregnancy tests. The box is full of gifts that will inspire hope and impart love to a mom that may be scared for her future.
IN THE BOX:
– a Fearless Journal and pen
– a copy of the book A Bump in Life
– an adorable baby onesie
– testimonial letters of girls who chose adoption and chose to parent
– an invitation to join a local Embrace Grace group
– a Brave Girl letter that can be written by YOU!
Enter the giveaway to win a necklace and journal here.
3 WAYS ALL WOMEN CAN ENGAGE WITH EMBRACE GRACE:
1) Start an Embrace Grace at your local church so young women with unplanned pregnancies have a support group.
2) Partner with the national organization through prayer and support at www.EmbraceGrace.com
3) Download and print our brave girl letter (http://egrace.co/brave) and mail to address below for us to place inside a Love in a Box.
You can mail your Brave Girl letter to:
Embrace Grace, Inc.
Attn: Love in a Box
700 W. Bedford Euless Rd., Ste. G
Hurst, TX 76053
This is a beautiful service for girls who need it. If you can do nothing else with the company, please pray for them as they do this work. <3