Note: We utilize affiliate links. See our disclosure page for more info.
After seeing some of my blogging friends’ great freebies, I decided to make a list of freebies for the month.
Please note that most of these require either sign up to newsletters or sign up to their store. The items are still free.
I’ll do a round-up every month I’m able.
Planners, Journals, and Calendars
- Obviously, don’t miss mine! My Thanksliving Journal November Sampler
- My friend Julie from The Hallway Initiative has a beautiful, versatile planner for intentional faith: Christian Life Planner
- Thalia, my friend from Something2Offer, has Thanksgiving Journal Pages.
- Morgan Harper Nichols (Jamie Grace’s super talented big sis) offers free things each month! This month, the biggie is a November planner.
- My friend Sara from The Holy Mess has a beautiful Thanksgiving Planner.
- Alisa, my friend from Flourishing Today, has a Gratitude Journal.
- Joy has a unique New World Awareness Prayer Journal, which seems perfect for adults or children.
- Friends at Awefilled Homemaker have this cool Journal through the Bible + Cards.
- My friend Starla has a Gratitude and Prayer Journal.
- Jen over at Grace in Color has a Gratitude Journal.
- Andrea at The Cottage Market offers tons of freebies, including this Floral Calendar (5×7 size) and this Floral Calendar. Note that they must be printed off individually.
- Ananda from A Piece of Rainbow has another Floral Calendar which also needs to be printed off individually.
Courses, Challenges, and Lessons
- My friend Danika of Thinking Kids Press has an adorable set of Thanksgiving cards, with Bible memory verse cards, bookmarks, fill-in grateful lists, and Thankful for you greeting cards! So cute!
- Lisa of Graceful Abandon offers the unique Leaving Room on the Right Prayer Challenge (I love the story behind it!).
- My friend Starla also has this God’s Love and Authority 30 Day Scripture Writing Challenge
- Dianne and the gang at Grapevine Studios is giving you a Homeschool Bible Lesson.
- My friend Tauna of Proverbial Homemaker has a fun Nutcracker Printable Learning Pack.
- Tara from Teaching with Childrend’s Books is offering A Christmas Carol Unit Study
- Check out the 30 Day Devotional for Wives from Madison Weaver.
- Selina has a wonderful detailed devotional series called Love Deep.
- Glenna has an interesting 5 Steps for Persevering Through Spiritual Dry Spells.
Guides, Cookbooks, and Other Printables
- Yum! Canyon Bakehouse has a Thanksgiving cook ebook!
- Also yum! Paleo Plan has a free Thanksgiving meal plan!
- Crystal at Sharing Life’s Moments is offering a menu planner printable.
- Amy from Raising Arrows offers a printable Family Thanksgiving Worship Service
- Well-planned Gal has a nice Well-Planned Holidays (this one was a bear to download, because the page kept timing out, but I think it’s worth it!)
- Psalms for Sleep
- Misty has a fun freebie.
- Latoya made something for creatives: Purposeful Creatives.
- Sallie offers some November Writing Printables for Kids.
- My super talented friend Lil from Embracing the Lovely has a Lovely Day in God Devotional Journal Printable.
- My friend Sandra from Little Learning Lovies has an adorable printable Practicing Gratitude through the Alphabet for kids or the whole family.
If you’re offering a Christian freebie to subscribers or visitors that’s only for the month of November, drop a comment in the box and I’ll add it to the list! 🙂